GET LUXE provides holiday packages offered by Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd (“GET LUXE“, “we”, “us”) ABN 86 119 314 377. Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047).
The terms and conditions below apply to your purchase and booking of a GET LUXE holiday. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must be 18 years of age or older to make a booking. It is important you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. You should not proceed with any purchase or booking unless you do.
By confirming your holiday with GET LUXE you agree to adhere to and be bound by each individual supplier’s terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by GET LUXE.
- AGENCY – We act as an agent only. We offer a range of travel services (which may include but are not limited to flights, accommodation, cruise liner services, coach and rail services) on behalf of others who provide those services. Our duties to you are limited to arranging bookings on your behalf with those service providers. We are not responsible for providing those services to you, or for the standard of any service provided. If a service provider fails to provide you with a service, or you are not satisfied with the standard of any service provided, you agree that your only rights are directly against the service provider and not against us. You agree that we are not liable to you for any losses that you suffer in those circumstances, and that you will not claim against us (directly or indirectly) any refund, credit or other compensation. You agree that any money that you have paid to us will not be held on trust for you, but will be used by us to make payment to the service providers to secure the booking for your travel services.
- If your offer is available with a Voucher, it is valid for the period as specified for each offer as outlined on the GET LUXE website, in which time you will be required to book your holiday (remember, the quicker you are the more likely it is that you will receive your preferred travel dates). Your voucher cannot be used and will not be honoured past the dates detailed on test.gbehub.net/getluxe, unless express written consent is received from us. If you have not booked your holiday before the expiry date of your Voucher, the Voucher will automatically lapse and you will no longer be entitled to book a holiday. Once your Voucher has expired your Voucher is non-refundable. You agree that you will not have any claim against us if this occurs.
- Upon purchase of your Voucher, you will receive an email with your receipt number and Voucher code. You will need these to make a booking. All deal inclusions must be redeemed in a single visit (unless specified otherwise) I.e if you purchase a 7 night deal you must take all 7 nights consecutively.
- When you contact us to make your booking, we will endeavour to book and confirm all components of your package within 72 hours of receiving your booking details. Should we not be able to confirm any component we will contact you with an alternative within 72 hours.
- In the unusual event that your preferred travel dates are not available and within 14 days of purchase but prior to the specific deal book by date, your voucher will be refunded. Outside 14 days from purchase or after the specific deal book by date no refund applies. Refunds will not be granted once accommodation and flights have been confirmed.
- Your Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion available through GET LUXE and/or participating suppliers.
- Your Voucher is not transferable and cannot be used to gain financial advantage through being sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, redeemed for cash, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial arrangements with a third party. If your Voucher has been obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- Where the deal does not offer a Voucher, payment is due at time of booking. Where payment via a deposit and final amount is offered, full payment must be made by the ‘book travel by’ date listed on each deal page.
- All bookings and enquiries must be made through GET LUXE by calling 1300 438589 or online at test.gbehub.net/getluxe. All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated. Rates and prices quoted in print or on the website and quoted by our reservations personnel are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only confirmed when final payment has been received by us. Price changes may occur at any time by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or the service provided by the suppliers. Such factors include but are not limited to adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, price increases made by our suppliers, taxes and airfare increases. Any price increase that is outside our control will be added to your account and is payable no later than 60 days from departure. Rates and prices do not include any costs incurred en route to and from the destination, meals and/or alcoholic beverages (unless specified), telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each supplier’s product. Where gratuities are included in the price of a cruise, this refers to cruise gratuities only. On board credit for use on board the ship and amount is per cabin based on twin share.
- Availability of accommodation is displayed on the GET LUXE website, test.gbehub.net/getluxe. Your booking is subject to the availability of the actual rooms provided by the resort and/or seats provided by the participating airline. Some packages utilise low cost airlines and the package price is reliant on us booking a specific promotional fare and is only confirmed upon receipt of confirmation to us from the Supplier(s). Should this not be available, or the traveller wishes to secure an alternative flight or airline, any difference in price must be paid by the traveller. Each promotional offer is limited to a certain number of customers. We secure more than the required allocation of rooms and airline seats (where full service airlines are used) for each promotional offer, however there is no certainty that your preferred rooms and airline seats will be available on any given day. You acknowledge that booking available rooms and airline seats is on a “first come first served” basis. Please visit test.gbehub.net/getluxe to make your own enquiries about current availability. You agree that you shall have no claim against us if your preferred dates are not available.
- Your accommodation sleeps 2 guests, unless stated otherwise. Where necessary extra guests or children will incur a charge for additional bedding and flights where offered. Further details can be provided on request from GET LUXE on 1300 438589.
- Travel extras – Your initial payment of the holiday entitles you to a Voucher which enables you to have access to the related travel package offered. Only customers that have purchased a Voucher can book a GET LUXE If you require additional nights, additional guests, transfers etc to that entitled by your Voucher, payment is required upon confirmation of your requested extras.
- Payment of vouchers can only be made by credit card (a 1.3% credit card surcharge will apply) or Amex (a 2.9% credit card surcharge will apply), payment of any extra balance can be made by bank transfer, BPAY or with the following credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, (a 1.3% credit card surcharge will apply) or Amex (a 2.9% credit card surcharge will apply). Bookings can only be confirmed upon receipt of cleared funds.
GET LUXE Gift Voucher T&C’s
To make a booking using your gift voucher please call 1300 438589, you must quote a valid gift voucher identification number to be able to redeem for a holiday package. Gift voucher terms and conditions form part of the full terms and conditions that can be found at test.gbehub.net/getluxe. Gift vouchers should be treated like cash, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced or refunded. Only 1 Gift Voucher obtained through Luxe Care can be used per booking. Gift vouchers are personal to the individual receiving them and can only be redeemed by that individual. Gift vouchers are not refundable after purchase, any amounts not used in 1 transaction will remain as a credit. Gift vouchers are only to be used against the published packages found at test.gbehub.net/getluxe. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or part. Once expired, vouchers are no longer valid and will not be honoured. Existing gift vouchers or credits cannot in any circumstances be used to purchase gift vouchers in full or as part-payment
Your Gift Voucher may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Gift Voucher value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Voucher value or the Remaining Gift Voucher Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
Where a trip paid using gift vouchers is cancelled, if any refund is due, will be refunded onto a new gift voucher. Gift Vouchers cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by GET LUXE, if their value is used or if they expire. Gift Vouchers may not, without the prior written consent of GET LUXE, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, GET LUXE may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Voucher without a refund and the Gift Voucher holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Voucher. GET LUXE will take all reasonable steps to notify you of GET LUXE’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Voucher within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Voucher. GET LUXE may cancel or render invalid any Gift Voucher (including any available balance) which GET LUXE determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. GET LUXE may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Voucher which may include any non-refundable amounts. GET LUXE will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Voucher. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Voucher and that GET LUXE will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts
LUXE Care Luxe care is offered as an optional extra to any GET LUXE package at $49 per person, based on twin share. Luxe Care can only be purchased at time of booking and cannot be sold after full payment has been made. The Luxe Care benefits are only valid on the booking it is purchased for and cannot be transferred to other bookings. Once purchased Luxe Care is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Price Drop Protection – Should you find a cheaper identical Package advertised than your GET LUXE booking we will refund you the difference by issuing a Gift Voucher with 6 months validity. Price Drop Protection applies to packages purchased and may only be claimed once up to 30 days after first payment. Proof of price drop must also be presented to us within 30 days from the date of payment of your original Package booking and must be for the same form of payment. Quote must be available, able to be booked and be for the same dates, airlines, number of passengers, booking classes and flight numbers. The new quote must show the date it was advertised and the final price including all applicable fees and charges (including booking / service fees and all charges for the form of payment chosen). Should the new quote be less than your original Package price we will issue a Gift Voucher to you for the value of the difference. Price Drop Protection only applies to packages departing Australia. Our standard Gift Card terms and conditions apply. If we believe your written quote contains an error in the pricing of the package, or that the pricing, booking offered is no longer available to book on the same date, airline and flight number, for the same number of passengers, we may decline to provide you with a Gift Voucher for the difference in price.
No Amendment or Cancellation fees – All fees payable directly to GET LUXE are waived, however any supplier fees will still apply.
$100 GET LUXE voucher – not valid for current bookings, valid only for future GET LUXE bookings. On return from your holiday receive a GET LUXE gift voucher, valid for 6 months, valued at $100, to be used for your next GET LUXE package booking. Must be used in conjunction with a GET LUXE package deal. Only 1 voucher is redeemable per package booking
30% off Travel Insurance policies – Discount available on any travel insurance policy issued by GET LUXE. Discount is based on full, non-discounted travel insurance policies
10% Discount on extra Tours, Transfers & Car Hire – Receive a discount of 10% off full retail price on any additional tour, transfer and Car Hire booked through GET LUXE.
- Once full payment is made, if you cancel for any reason, subject to clause 4 you will not be entitled to any refund, including any extras purchased. If you believe there are compassionate or other extenuating circumstances as to why you have cancelled your holiday, please advise us and we may, in our absolute discretion, offer you an ex gratia partial refund. In the limited circumstances where you are not able to proceed with your booked holiday as a result of the insolvency of a service provider, we will refund to you any amount which you have paid to us and which we have not already paid (or are not legally obliged to pay) on your behalf to service providers. In that case, you agree that we shall be entitled to retain a booking fee applicable to your booking (a minimum of $200 per person) which is a reasonable remuneration for the services that we have provided and is a reasonable estimate of the expenses incurred by us in advertising, facilitating and booking your holiday.
- Non-payment Fees: Should you default in making any payment in accordance with the agreed trading terms, then all monies owing to Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd shall immediately become due and payable. Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 3% above the 90 day bank bill rate as set by The Reserve Bank of Australia per calendar month on all overdue amounts from the date due for payment until the date of actual payment. We reserve the right to apply any expense and/or costs or disbursements incurred by Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd in recovering any outstanding monies including debt Collection agency fees and legal costs.
- Amendments Fees: All amendments are subject to a minimum fee of $100 per person together with any additional amendment fees and conditions applied by the service providers.
- Taxes, Fees & other charges: Taxes, fees, additional levies and government charges may apply, and are beyond our control and may change at any time. Taxes and Fees charged and collected by the airline(s) are only confirmed once your ticket is issued. Australian departure tax is recorded on your ticket as being paid. There are still some countries where taxes are paid upon arrival and/or departure from the airport.
- Acceptance of your booking is subject to each service provider’s standard conditions of acceptance of guests including, but not limited to, conditions in relation to booking, occupancy, payment and checkout that apply at all times.
- Airline Baggage: Some packages may include carry-on baggage only. Checked baggage may be available to purchase at an additional charge. Please contact us for details.
- Airline Meals and Aircraft seating: Please contact us for all meal and aircraft seating requests. Please note that bulkhead seats are generally reserved for families travelling with infants. Exit row seating cannot be reserved by us and is only made available at check-in. Requests may not be guaranteed until check-in and is subject to availability and the airline conditions of carriage. Any special meals if available must also be requested at the time of booking.
- ITINERARY VARIATIONS – Cruise itineraries may be varied by the cruise operator from time to time due to factors such as high or low water levels, flooding, lock closures, unscheduled vessel maintenance or for any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Flight schedule changes: The airlines do have the right to reschedule or cancel flights at ANY time. Please note that the airlines accept no responsibility to accommodate any changes made that don’t suit you. We will use our reasonable endeavours to assist you to rebook on the closest flight time or date available, subject to seat availability. We will not accept responsibility should changes occur nor do we accept responsibility for any additional cost incurred by you to make alterations to your booking to accommodate these changes as these are beyond our control.
- SUPPLIER CHANGES – Many of the bonus inclusions which are incorporated into various packages have no associated costs charged to you the customer i.e. they are ‘free’ inclusions. This includes, but is not limited to, bonus inclusions such as cruises, golf, massages, day tours etc. Should you elect to cancel any component of your package there will be no refund forthcoming or any reduction in the overall package price. Additionally, should any ‘bonus’ inclusions be cancelled by an operator or any such service not be provided to you, no refund will be forthcoming nor will any additional service or compensation be provided unless offered directly to you by the service provider responsible for that service.
- Travel Insurance: The Australian Government advises that all travellers obtain travel insurance prior to travel. The insurance should cover loss of deposit and other monies through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money, medical expenses, additional expenses to cover hotel accommodation and repatriation costs to Australia should any services need to be extended or curtailed due to illness or other insurable risk. Our reservations team can provide you with general information about travel insurance at the time of booking. If you do not require travel insurance you agree to provide written acknowledgement that a recommendation to obtain travel insurance has been made to you by us.
- PREGNANCY – Guests who are pregnant during a cruise are required to supply a physician’s ‘fit to travel’ note, including your estimated due date, prior to embarkation. The Cruise operators are unable to accept any guests who will have entered their 24th week or later of pregnancy, by the end of the cruise.
- Incorrect Names: You are responsible to supply all passenger names exactly as they appear on your passports. If the spelling of any name itemised on a GET LUXE booking confirmation is different to the name on that person’s passport/photo identification – PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY. Failure to provide your correct names may require a re-issue of tickets and other documentation and you accept responsibility for this cost. In some cases you may have to pay more for your ticket if there are no seats available to rebook in the same fare type as the original ticket. Any fees will be the responsibility of the passenger if GET LUXE has not been informed of the correct name and spelling at the time of the initial booking. Please note that most airlines treat name changes and route and/or itinerary alterations as FULL CANCELLATION and can incur full cancellation charges.
- LEAVING A CRUISE EARLY – If you are required, or choose, to leave the cruise for any reason (unless caused by our proven negligence or failure to provide services with due care and skill and that are reasonably fit for purpose), we are not responsible for any expenses, including your return home. This also applies if you do not return to the ship in time for sailing after a port visit. If we assist with any costs, you will need to repay us on your return. In addition, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
- Travel Documentation: Your airline E-ticket will be sent to you no later than 30 days prior to your departure date. Travel Documents include (without limitation) airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date-changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. All Travel Documents are non-transferable. GET LUXE will not be held responsible for tickets and/or documentation lost by a third party. Any charges associated with re-issue and re-sending of tickets and/or documentation will be at your expense.
- Passports are required by all passengers travelling internationally and are always the responsibility of the passenger. Most countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the date of your return to Australia.
- Visas and Vaccinations: Visa and health requirements are the responsibility of all individual travellers. Permanent residents travelling on a foreign passport must hold a valid returning resident Visa. The final responsibility for ensuring documentation is correct and current is that of the individual traveller. GET LUXE consultants are not qualified to advise you on vaccinations. Please contact your own doctor for advice, or visit the Travel Doctor website www.traveldoctor.com.au
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade – Travel Warnings: GET LUXE makes no representations as to the safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. For reasons of political unrest, acts of war or terrorism or natural disasters in certain parts of the world the Australian Government in conjunction with various other worldwide bodies may decide to issue a Government Advisory Warning to Australian Passport holders not to travel to that country. In these instances, whilst travel to some countries is not advisable and some clauses of the travel insurance coverage may not be effective we appreciate that some travellers may still need to travel to those areas. Whilst we are prepared to make these bookings on your behalf we do so without responsibility or liability. Current travel warnings and other information is available on the Department of Foreign Affairs website at www.smartraveller.gov.au It is recommended that all Australian travellers register their personal details i.e. Passport numbers, contact details in Australia and the countries you will be visiting so that in case of emergency you can be contacted.
- Limitation of Liability- We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any act or omission of travel service providers including their failure to provide a service whether through their negligence or otherwise. We do not make any representation about the standard of the services to be provided by travel service providers, and we accept no liability in that regard. We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, losses, expenses, delays or inconvenience suffered by you in connection with your booking or your travel services, unless our liability is prescribed by legislation which cannot be excluded. Without limiting the foregoing, we will not be liable for any loss of benefit or change in status relating to any loyalty, rewards, frequent flyer or other program which result from the actions of a travel service provider, including a change in flights or a change in airline carrier. Where our liability cannot be excluded, our liability is limited to the amount that you have paid for your travel services. If you, acting reasonably, cancel your holiday as a result of a travel warning issued for your travel destination by the Australian government as referred to in clause 26, we will refund to you any amount which you have paid to us and which we have not already paid (or are not legally obliged to pay) on your behalf to service providers. In that case, you agree that we shall be entitled to retain a booking fee applicable to your booking (a minimum of $200 per person) which is a reasonable remuneration for the services that we have provided and is a reasonable estimate of the expenses incurred by us in advertising, facilitating and booking your holiday.
- All enquiries and bookings for flights will be processed through Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd.
- The ‘valued at’ and comparative savings have been determined based on the hotels full retail rates, non-promotional published airfares and the full retail value of inclusions, as found on sites such as hotelscombined, expedia or wotif.com. Please be advised that dependent on the timing and manner of your booking these rates can change and therefore the ‘valued at’ and comparative savings are only indicative.
- Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd acts as an agent only. We offer a range of travel services (such as flights and accommodation) on behalf of others who provide those services (such as airlines and resorts). Our duties to you are limited to arranging bookings on your behalf with those service providers. We are not responsible for providing those services to you. If a service provider fails to provide you with a travel service, you agree that your only rights are directly against the service provider and not against us. You agree that we are not liable to you for any losses that you suffer in those circumstances, and that you will not claim against us (directly or indirectly) any refund, credit or other dispute. You agree that any money that you have paid to us, has been paid to us for the purposes of us forwarding payment on your behalf to the service providers to secure the booking for your travel services. If you have paid any amount to us by credit card, you agree that you will not lodge any dispute with your credit card issuer about the validity of your credit card transaction with us where a service provider fails to provide a service to you for any reason.